Monday 25 May 2015

BRO-CHURE

When I was still working for SPK, I was asked to make design a brochure advertising all the dance classes the company offered. So I set off, camera in hand and started by taking some nice new pics! Then came the interesting bit. Putting it all together. I was asked to make it playful and full of colour. I played around with trying to colour code each class but it became too much of a mish mash… So I decided to keep it simple. Three colours- Pink, Black and White- just like the company logo. 
This way the photographs didn't get too lost amongst garish colours...




Work In Progress- trying to figure out where things are going to go and how to format the text and imagery. The design came together pretty quickly...


Adding the final touches...


Ready to print! The inside and outside of the brochure.


Format and design of the front and back of the brochure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment