Sunday 19 October 2014

INKY PAST







I meant to update this every night but LIFE gets in the way. Also, I didn't take my laptop on holiday..

So here are #INKtober entries 6th Oct - 10th Oct


Travelled to London and here's a drawing following a couple's loud conversation about how their suitcase wouldn't fit in the overhead locker. Cue my giggling at the unintended yet drawn out innuendo..


Bought a P.G. Wodehouse book from a nearby Oxfam book store in Covent Gardens. His stories are always a good laugh and this Jeeves & Wooster novel was no exception. The first sentence made me chuckle.. and here it is!



Watched A LOT of Mad Men


Went to see Fantasic Mr. Fox at the Little Angel Theatre. FAB U LOUS


Met up with some amazing friends- we went tot hear some smoooooth Jazz at Oliver's :)


#INKtober

No comments:

Post a Comment